Terms & Conditions
1. For us to fulfil your order accurately the following information must be given with an order:-
• Your name, company name, address, telephone and fax and E mail address
• Fabric information: company, colour, reference number, quantity ordered, pattern repeat and sample swatch if possible.
• Swatches on order sheets must be right side up, with pattern in the correct top to bottom position.
• Complete with finished measurements.
• Swatches of trims, contrast fabrics and passementarie must also be attached to order sheets.
• Lining: indicate if a contrast or speciality lining is to be used otherwise cream standard lining will be used.
• Drawings of any special instructions must be supplied with order.
2. To avoid confusion telephone orders will not be accepted. Changes to orders can be accepted only in writing, by fax, post or email.
3. Fabrics sent to us must have your company name and your customers name or order reference clearly marked on the delivery note so that we can check, on your behalf, that we have received the correct fabric.
4. Any problems with an order, whether our fault or yours, must be brought to our attention within 5 days of receipt of the goods/completion of works. Thereafter charges will be made for any corrections. We will not be responsible for charges if you have another company make corrections. Charges will be made for any corrections which are not our fault.
5. We cannot be held responsible for fabric flaws.
6. We cannot be held responsible for shrinkage to curtains that have been steamed, or to curtains exposed to temperature humidity variations causing the fabrics to shrink or stretch.
7. Fabric suitability: we will not be responsible for the suitability of the fabric.
8. Fabric and trim wear ability: we will not be responsible for the present or future behaviour of the treatment/fabric/trims, such as wearing, deterioration, stretching, shrinking, staining, clean ability; fading or damage.
9. We are unable to commence manufacture until we have received all customers own components/fabric and instructions.
10. Completion dates will be given when in receipt of a written order. We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
11. Carriage charges extra, outside our normal delivery area.
12. Fitting: areas should be clean and free from other trades or their equipment in order that fitting may proceed with continuity. A charge of £80 + VAT will be levied per wasted visit.
13. Normal working hours: our labour charges are based on work being carried out during our normal working hours, i.e. 8.00arn – 5.00pm Monday to Friday, outside of which overtime rates will apply.
14. Payment terms: Full payment of invoices is due within 30 days following receipt of goods/completion of works. Variation in Terms as agreed in writing. Interest will be charged for late payment.
15. Retention of title: the property and ownership of all goods and materials, whether fixed or unfixed, will not pass until payment in full has been received in full.
16. In order that we may give you our very best prices, any quotation will be costed out on the assumption that the works therein will be accepted “in whole”, the result being that the prices quoted are therefore subject to a re-costing if accepted “in part” only, if work is placed with the Company.
17. The placing of work with the company will be taken as acceptance of our terms and conditions.
If you have any questions, feel free and contact us.